Let's explore the best Notion Mood Trackers.
Life can sometimes feel like a rollercoaster ride, with our emotions constantly changing. From the joy of getting your dream job to the frustration of spilling coffee on your favorite shirt, our feelings come and go like waves. But what if there was a way to understand this emotional journey better and make it smoother? That's where mood tracking in Notion comes in.
We often forget the importance of keeping track of our emotions. And let me tell you, keeping track of your emotions is not a futile exercise. It is one of the first steps to becoming more mindful and present with what actually happens inside us. Something that in this social media era, is becoming more and more difficult.
Notion can be a helpful tool for organizing your life and gaining insights into your emotional well-being.
In this article, we will explore how to track your mood using Notion. I have curated some of the best mood tracker templates available on Notion, catering to different needs and levels of familiarity with the platform.
If you are looking to improve your mental well-being, increase self-awareness, or bring some structure to your emotional life, just keep reading.
Want more Notion templates and updates? Join our mailing list and check out our several other Notion template round-ups! You can also check out our 99+ free templates for Notion articles, and our 55+ Aesthetic Templates for Notion articles, and the best 45+ Best & Free Notion Template for Students where you can find even more templates ready to download!
Explore all our Notion Templates Roundup
- 12+ Best Notion Finance Tracker and Budget Template
- 10+ Best & Aesthetic Notion Movie, TV & Anime Watch List Templates
- 7+ Best Notion Travel Templates To Plan your Next Trip
- 7+ Best & Aesthetic Notion Wardrobe & Outfit Planner Templates
- 10+ Best Notion To Do List Template
- 45+ Best & Free Notion Template for Students
- 15 Social Media Template to Grow your Audience Faster
- 12+ Notion Meal Planner Templates (Food Diary, Recipes, and Meal Track)
- 8+ Best & Free Notion Wishlist Templates to Track your Shopping
- 10+ Must-Try & Free Notion Grocery List Templates for Organized Shopping
- 5+ Best Bullet Journal Notion Templates to Revolutionize your Journaling
- 12 Notion Template for Learning Languages Like a Pro
- 35+ Best Notion Dashboard and Homepage Template Ideas for 2023
- Best 5 Skincare Templates for Notion to Elevate your Skin Routine
- The Best Notion ADHD Templates to Tame your Brain and Fix your Focus
Best Mood Trackers Templates for Notion
Let’s start exploring the best mood tracker templates that the Notion Community has to offer!
1. Rainbow Mood Journal
It’s time to get serious about understanding your emotions. Mood tracking is like having a conversation with yourself; it helps you make sense of your feelings, make better choices, and take care of yourself.
Included in the Lite Version:
- Daily Mood Tracker: Easily record your daily emotions.
- Journal Prompts: Pre-made questions to guide your daily journal entries.
- Customizable Pages: Tailor your journal with pages, lists, and blocks to suit your needs.
- Daily Mood Tracker: Keep a record of your emotions to better understand your feelings.
- Journal Prompts: Get guidance with thoughtful questions to enhance your journaling experience.
- Customization: Make the journal truly yours by personalizing it to fit your preferences.
The template come with a Lite Version (Free) and a paid version that offer some additional features.
2. Mood Journal Notion Template
This Mood Journal is designed to make it easier for everybody (especcially busy people) to track their emotions so they can gain more self-awareness about their wellbeing.
- Journal Prompts: Pre-made templates for morning and evening journaling.
- Mood Tracking: Allows daily and monthly views to track your emotions over time.
- Linked Databases: Provides a user-friendly interface for easy navigation and use.
- Multiple Views: Includes calendar, special occasions, and recently added entries for comprehensive tracking.
- Dark & Light Mode: Offers both dark and light themes for user preference.
If you are looking for a Notion Mood Tracker to log your mood and also journaling, that have a good aesthetic this mood tracker can be the right fit for you.
3. Mindful Journal (with Mood Tracker)
Mood tracking is so important for wellbeing, in one sentence it helps us understand ourselves better. The Mindful Journal template is a carefully-crafted journal with over 100 hours of work, designed to promote mindfulness and mental well-being.
- Homepage and 7 main sections for easy journaling.
- Video walkthrough and step-by-step tutorials.
- A blank template and a demo to get started.
- Daily Entries: Reflect on your daily experiences and thoughts.
- Mood Tracker: Keep tabs on your emotions and well-being.
- Mental Health Resources: Access valuable tools like CBT and depression tests to support your mental wellness.
Mindful Journalsimplifies mindful journaling, making it a powerful tool for personal growth and self-awareness.
4. Notion Gratitude Journal (with Mood Tracker)
Is Mood Tracker the secret to boosting your Wellbeing in 2023? Give the Gratitude Journal by the Notion Bar (a certified Notion consultant) a try. This template is designed to help you take control of your 2023 resolutions and improve your overall wellbeing through mood tracking.
- Insightful Mood Summaries: Get weekly, monthly, and quarterly automated mood summaries to gain deeper insights into your emotions.
- Customizable Planner Templates: Choose from four planner templates with pre-filled prompts, habits, and tasks to stay organized.
- Memory Box: Reminisce about your wins, adventures, favorite TV shows, books, and music in a dedicated space.
- Mobile-friendly design
- Conveniently pre-filled dates
The template features a nice pastel aesthetic. A free version is available, but the template also has versions with more features if you are looking for additional functionality.
5. Notion Mood Tracker (Green)
Mood Tracking Made Simple with Notion. This green aesthetic Mood Tracker allows you to monitor your daily mood while maintaining its user-friendliness, full customization, and accessibility from any device.
- Daily Mood Tracking: Easily keep tabs on your mood every day.
- User-Friendly: Perfect for beginners with a YouTube tutorial included.
- Full Customization: Tailor it to your preferences and style.
The template features a simple table to log your mood and a reference color chart offering a visual way to track your mood. Some people may find this template too minimalist as it is designed without any database or property, but if you are looking for a more traditional planning experience within Notion, the template can be the right fit for you.
6. Pixel Mood Tracker
Mood tracking is a gateway to gaining insight into our emotions. This cute template allows you to monitor your mood using color codes and mood levels, presenting it in a visual pixel format. It serves as a great entry template for traditional planners who are accustomed to tracking their mood and habits using pixels.
- Mood Wheel: Easily record and visualize your emotions using a mood wheel.
- Color-Coded Moods: Assign colors to different moods for quick identification.
- Mood Levels: Track the intensity of your emotions for a more detailed understanding of your mood fluctuations.
This template is similar to the previous one, but it includes database functionality, which may be more appealing to experienced users.
8. Mood Log: A Notion Template
Mood tracking is so important for well-being, helping you understand your emotions better. The Notion Mood Tracker template allows you to log your moods and activities effortlessly and offers a year view and stats to track your progress.
- Daily mood and activity tracking
- Year view to see long-term trends
- Detailed statistics for insights
- Easy mood and activity logging
- Year view for tracking your emotional journey
- Detailed statistics for understanding patterns
Considering that this template is free, I highly recommend giving it a try.
9. Mood Tracker Notion Template
Mood tracking is essential for personal well-being and productivity. Designed to "Log your Moments” this notion Mood Tracker is designed to help you take control of your emotions and daily activities with ease.
- Mood Tracker: Easily monitor and understand your daily emotions.
- Daily Reflection: Evaluate your achievements and discover opportunities for growth.
- Goal Setting: Take actionable steps towards personal improvement.
10. Emotions notes
Emotion notes, mood tracking template will help you connect with your feelings and promote self-awareness.
- A user-friendly home screen for your thoughts.
- A comprehensive journal database with a mood tracker and space for recording your thoughts.
- Easy one-button access to log your emotions and thoughts.
- Simplified Mood Tracking: Effortlessly monitor your emotional ups and downs.
- Thoughtful Journaling: Organize your thoughts and feelings in one place for self-reflection.
- Streamlined Input: Quickly record your emotions and thoughts with just a single click.
11. Basic Mood Tracker
This Basic Mood Tracker is completely free. It doesn't shine for functionality or aesthetics, but it's a good free template to start with. The basic layout also allows you to easily customize it to fit your style and needs.
12. Simple Mood Tracker
Another simple Mood tracker database for Notion. This one allows you to log your mood for the morning and evening, giving it a rating, and also quickly note your thoughts in a journaling section.
13. Mood Tracker by @_breewitched
This Mood Tracker is built with simple blocks layot. The mood logging works with a color code, so to track your mood, you just need to change the color of the block on the calendar spread. This makes a filled-out template look pretty nice, but this comes with the downside of having a very limited way to customize the template and being pretty impossible to navigate through your entries easily (as a database-based template would allow you to do).
14. Mental Health Support (with Mood Tracker)
Mood Tracking can be something that your therapist or doctor recommends to you. If you need to track your mood to support a specific mental or health condition, this free template is probably the one to pick, as it offers some additional features, like appointment and medication tracker.
15. Mood Tracker by Aries
The last template on our list, but not lacking in quality, is the Mood Tracker. This template may appear simple, but it includes some of the latest functionality in Notion, such as buttons. Instead of writing or selecting your mood from a list, you can simply click the button that corresponds to your mood (you can also customize the button to reflect your most commonly experienced mood).
This makes it super easy to track your mood - just click the button and it will automatically log it in the calendar view.
Why should you track your Mood and Emotions?
You may be curious about the reasons behind mood tracking and why some people want to track their emotions and mood in a journal. While everyone's needs are different, there are several reasons why tracking your mood and emotions can be useful.
Here are the most common reasons:
- Identify external and internal triggers that cause mood changes or swings.
- Learn how factors such as sleep, diet, and daily activities affect your moods.
- Develop coping techniques to deal with negative moods and unwanted behaviors.
- Recognize patterns and gain a better understanding of mood shifts.
- Determine what helps improve your mood.
If you're interested in learning more about mood and emotion management, as well as the impact of mood trackers, here's a helpful psychology-based article you may want to read:
What Is a Mood Tracker? By Mindwell
Is Notion Good for Mood Tracking?
Yes, as you can see from the variety of mood tracking templates, Notion can definitely be used to track your mood. Here are a few reasons you may find Notion a good choice for mood tracking:
- Customizable: Notion allows you to design your own mood tracking system. You can build it according to your experience level, from a simple page or list with mood, to a more advanced and interconnected database and template. You can also choose how to track your mood (with emojis, tags, labels, or numbers).
- Visualizations: Notion offers different views, such as gallery, calendar, and list. You can also decide how to visualize the data in your workspace. This can help you identify patterns and better understand your emotional well-being.
- Integration: Notion can be integrated with other productivity and wellness tools, such as calendars, task managers, and habit trackers. This integration can help you correlate your mood with other factors in your life, such as your daily routines or events.
- Journaling: Notion also supports journaling, which can be a valuable aspect of mood tracking. You can write down your thoughts and feelings alongside your mood entries, providing context and insight into your emotional state.
- Templates: Templates are the secret to starting with Notion with a boost. Instead of having to build a working mood tracker from scratch, you can just pick a template (free or paid) and start from there.
How to Use Notion for Mood Tracking?
Using Notion for Mood Tracking is simply a matter of personal preference. You can log your mood as part of your daily journal or habit, create a simple list or table, or design a customized and aesthetic layout to track your emotions and mood. Refer to the different mood tracker templates in this article to see the various ways you can track your mood.
How to Make a Mood Tracker for Notion?
Want to build a Mood Tracker in Notion from scratch? There are several ways to do this. In this quick guide, I'll show you how to build a simple, table-based system.
- Create a new page and add an inline table database.
- Add a date property.
- Rename the default "tag" label to "mood". If you want to log multiple moods per day, switch the tag property to multiselect so you can add multiple moods to one column.
- Add the mood labels. You can include options like: sad, angry, nervous, anxious, happy, relaxed, bored...
- Add a text field. You can use this to add additional notes or thoughts for that day.
- Fill in the data by adding the current date and selecting the mood you experienced on that day.
- That's it!
In conclusion, there is no doubt that mood tracking can be a valuable tool for understanding and managing our emotions. By logging our moods and reflecting on patterns, we can gain insights into our well-being and make more informed choices. For example, if you discover that certain behaviors (like scrolling through social media) trigger anxiety, you can reduce the amount of time spent or even cut it off completely. (By the way, if you suffer from anxiety, you should definitely consider cutting down on your social media consumption.)
Notion serves as a versatile platform for creating personalized mood trackers, offering customization options and visualizations to enhance the tracking experience. It can replace fancier apps that you may have downloaded but never actually used. This is especially true if you already use Notion in your daily life.
If you are interested in gaining more insight into your mind, why not give mood tracking in Notion a try? It can be a journey of self-discovery and emotional well-being.