Discover the best freelancer templates for Notion in this article.
Navigating the world of freelancing can sometimes be overwhelming. Balancing client communications, project timelines, and personal growth... Freelancers are no strangers to multitasking, flexibility, and the desire to enhance productivity. Traditional tools - sticky notes, physical planners, and scattered digital apps - are often no longer enough to keep pace with the demands of a thriving freelance business. Luckily, Notion can become a powerful ally to streamline your workflow and save time.
Notion is an all-in-one workspace with powerful functionality that can replace all the apps and systems you use to manage your business. From client onboarding to project management and invoicing, you can manage everything within the app.
In this article, we are going to explore some of the best systems for freelancers designed for Notion. We're going to cover both all-in-one systems and single-functionality tools as well.
Want more Notion templates and updates? Join our mailing list and check out our several other Notion template round-ups! You can also check out our 99+ free templates for Notion articles, and our 55+ Aesthetic Templates for Notion articles, and the best **45+ Best & Free Notion Template for Students where you can find even more templates ready to download!
Explore all our Notion Templates Roundup
- 12+ Best Notion Finance Tracker and Budget Template
- 10+ Best & Aesthetic Notion Movie, TV & Anime Watch List Templates
- 7+ Best Notion Travel Templates To Plan your Next Trip
- 7+ Best & Aesthetic Notion Wardrobe & Outfit Planner Templates
- 10+ Best Notion To Do List Template
- 45+ Best & Free Notion Template for Students
- 15 Social Media Template to Grow your Audience Faster
- 12+ Notion Meal Planner Templates (Food Diary, Recipes, and Meal Track)
- 8+ Best & Free Notion Wishlist Templates to Track your Shopping
- 10+ Must-Try & Free Notion Grocery List Templates for Organized Shopping
Best All-in-One Freelancer Template for Notion
All-in-one templates are designed to comprehensively help you manage and organize your freelance business in one place. Most of these templates include project management, task management, a client portal, invoicing, and much more. Here are the best ones I've found.
The Freelancer Dashboard is an all-in-one template to manage your freelance business in Notion. The dashboard features a intutive timeline view so you can have a quick insight on the current and upcoming tasks.
- Project Management
- Client Workspace
- Designed by a freelancer
- Include a Walkthotugh Video
Landmarks Freelancer OS
Landmarks Freelancer OS
Landmark Labs, offer the best integrated system for freelancer and business as well. Trusted by 14,800+ businesses & makers Freelancer OS is a tool that simplifies running your freelance business in Notion. It provides features such as client portals, proposals, and financials, giving your freelancing efforts a centralized hub in Notion. This tool makes it easy to consolidate all aspects of your freelancing business into one organized Notion system.
The tempalate is massive. It include more than 50+ linked workspaces, easily accessible from the dashboard and all page. (the navigation menu is synced though all the pages.)
- Project Management: A intuitive and powerful dashboard to organize you project, The pipeline workspace gives you a clear overview of where contacts and prospects sit in your flow.
- Client Portal: Easy to generate. Click one button to create a client portal that can be eaisly customize for each client specific need.
- Finance Tracking: Get a clear overview of your finance.
- Content Creation: If you are a freelancer contnet creation as almost become a must, if you use content to increaes your outreach and find your client you will find a integrated template in the Freelancer OS
- Interconnected & Powerful.
The pricing system is bit differnt from the traditional, one purchase payment, most Notion template have. Instead, Landmark offer an all in one access, where with one plan, and it gives you access to everything on their site, and future update as well.
Easlo Freelancer OS
Looking to effectively manage your freelancing career? Look no further than Freelancer OS by Easlo. This all-in-one Notion template is meticulously crafted to seamlessly oversee your projects, clients, and finances in a single unified platform.
Freelancer OS encompasses a task management system, project tracking capabilities, a meeting tracker, and a dedicated client portal. Each page is thoughtfully interconnected, providing easy access and fluid navigation.
In essence, this system offers a robust set of features without unnecessary complexity, ensuring it's user-friendly and accessible for both beginners and seasoned professionals alike.
- Simple & Intuitive
- Dedicate mobile dashboard
Notion Freelancer Kit
Start and run your freelance business with ease. The Freelancer Kit is an adaptable and user-friendly template crafted to keep you organized and in control of your freelance business, allowing you to concentrate on excelling at what you do best: producing outstanding work for your clients.
- Complete Sales CRM to streamline client outreach.
- Project Manager: to structure and track your tasks.
- Task Manager: to boost productivity.
- Invoice Creator: to simplify invoicing without switching tools.
- Finance Manager: to take charge of your finances.
- Client List to enhance relationships and revenue.
- Goals & Milestones Tracker: to monitor your business targets.
- Asset Library: to centralize essential resources.
- Notes Storage: to secure your vital information.
- Gradient Aesthetics
- Simple to use
- Walkthrough included
Ultimate Freelancer Dashboard
The mission of this template will resonate with lot of freelancer. It is a dashboard with 25 integrated templates to take back your time. The Freelancer Dashboard is an all-in-one workspace that can replace Trello, Asana, and Airtable in one move. It enables you to focus on your craft and spend less time dealing with less essential things, which is what all freelancers want.
- Project & Task Manager
- Ops management
- Meeting Notes
- Sales (Finances, Quotation,Proposals)
- Client's CRM & Testimonials
- Knowledge Management Hub: (Notes,Library, Research Repository,Brainstorming)
- Marketing Tracker
- Strategy & Goals tracking system
- Designed by a Notion Certified Consultant.
Freelancer Pro System
Freelancer Pro System, is a notion template specifically made for web dseigner and webflow developer. The template is therefore more target for creative who are looking to start and improve their small business.
- $10K+ Website Roadmap: this is the most important part of the template, and it offer a guided system divided in five stages (Strategy, Content Development, UX/UI Design, Webflow Development (it can be adapted to WordPress), Post-Launch Support)
- A Finance section to track your expenses (subscriptions and one-time purchases) and earnings by type of work.
- CRM - Clients: A Sales Pipeline and a meticulously categorized client hub, complete with opportunities and closed deals.
- Docs: Invoices (3 types), Discovery Sessions, Project Briefs, Proposals, and Client Feedback—all set to transform your client interactions.
- Help Center with a customizable script area, a treasure trove of resources, and space for embedding custom code or CodePen scripts.
- Designed for web designer and web developer
- Guided roadmap
- Perfect for beginners
Notion for freelancers
With this Freelancer Dashboard, you can manage your projects, keep track of your tasks, and generate invoices without leaving your Notion workspace.
- Free to use.
- Simple and intuitive.
Freelancing requires completing tasks for multiple clients and companies, which can be stressful. That's why organization is crucial. This template has a network of databases and a dashboard that provides important information at a glance. Let’s see what we get.
- Marketing & Publicity
- Tasks and Activity Tracker
- Minimal design
Other Freelancer Template for Notion
Here I’ve curated some Notion Template that can be helpful for freelancers.
Notion Document Pack for Freelancers
Notion Pack include all document you may need to run your freelance business. With thsi pack you can save a lot of precious hours. All document can be exported to PDF or share with a link for collaborative work.
- Service Level Agreement: Clear, concise, and customizable for hassle-free updates.
- Non-Disclosure Agreement: Ready to use with any company, making confidentiality a breeze.
- Proposal: A comprehensive 6-page document fine-tuned for deal-closing prowess.
- Invoice: Professionally designed and easily adjustable to meet your needs.
- Project Timeline: Transparently showcase your process to clients.
- Plus, an additional 15 documents designed to cover your every requirement.
Social Media Planner for Notion
For freelancers, it is becoming more and more common to rely on social media to grow their client database and add some extra income to their bank account.
If you are serious about growing on social media to scale your business, the Social Media Planner for Notion is the tool you're looking for. This isn't your ordinary content calendar; it's an all-inclusive tool designed to enhance every facet of your social media strategy. Whether you're clarifying your mission, building a consistent brand identity, or creating tailored content, the Social Media Planner equips you with everything needed for social media triumph.
With our interconnected content calendar and task manager, featuring multiple planning views (daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly), you can plan and schedule your social media posts faster and without stress.
- Easy-to-Use Content Calendar and Planner Database: Keep your schedule under control with a connected system of posts and tasks, presented in a clear content calendar.
- Flexible Planning Views: Customize your planning view – whether you prefer daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly – to fit your work style.
- Ready-to-Use Page Templates for Major Platforms: Jump into popular platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube, and more, with pre-built post templates and detailed analytics to track your progress.
Freelancer Client Onboarding Portal
Free Freelancer Template for Notion
If you prefer to manage just one part of your freelancing business with Notion, you can opt for this template that offers a single solution, such as client onboarding, meeting note tracking, or project proposals.
Managing your meeting notes is crucial. With this template, you can easily track progress, assign tasks, and keep everyone informed.
Ultimate CRM Dashboard with Sales Pipeline
If you are looking to umprove your customer relationships and boost your sales process, you can do with with CRM Dashboard with Sales Pipeline.
Project Proposal Template
Streamlines the proposal creation process, ensuring that you present your ideas, scope, and deliverables in a clear and compelling manner.
Boost client satisfaction through seamless access to project progress from the Client Portal. Handy to have.
Handle all your invoices in Notion. This template giveyou with the necessary tools to promptly send invoices to your clients. Save time. Save money.
Business Model Canvas
By presenting a clear and organized snapshot of your business model, you will be able to make informed decisions, identify growth opportunities, and confidently navigate your path to success.
Freelance Rate Calculator
Build a Freelancer System with Me
Coming soon :)
Frequently Asked Question
Is Notion Good for Freelancers?
Yes, Notion is one of the best tools for freelancers right now, and it is no wonder that a lot of professionals are ditching their apps for Notion and Notion templates. There are plenty of reasons why Notion is a great fit for freelancers. Let's explore some of them.
1. Versatility: Notion is so versatile that you can build your workspace to be tailored to your specific needs as a freelancer. Do you need to manage client onboarding? You can use Notion for that. Do you need to showcase your best work? You can create a portfolio to share with prospects with a link.
2. Project Management: Freelancers often juggle multiple projects simultaneously. In Notion, it is very easy to track your projects. You can add deadlines and links to your client portal to streamline your workflow.
3. Task Manager: While it does lack some features of a task manager, for most freelancers, tracking tasks with Notion is more than enough. You can add tasks, deadlines, or due dates, organize by project and status.
4. Collaboration: If you collaborate with clients, teams, or contractors, Notion allows you to share specific pages or sections with them in an easy way. If there is something that made Notion thrive in the remote and team space, it is the collaboration tool that is super easy.
5. Expense Tracking: Notion can be used to create expense trackers, helping freelancers monitor their income and expenses. This is crucial for managing finances, calculating taxes, and maintaining a healthy financial overview.
6. Customization: Notion's flexible design allows freelancers to customize their workspace to match their workflow, preferences, and branding. You can create databases, templates, and layouts that align with your specific needs.
7. All Information in One Place: Instead of using multiple apps and platforms, you can consolidate your work-related information in Notion. Just not having to switch to different apps to navigate different information reduces cognitive load significantly so you can focus on important things, like delivering the best work for your clients.
Notion Beginner? Start Here
- How to Make Notion Dark Mode
- How to Save a Page as a Template in Notion (2023)
- How Change Notion Fonts, Fonts Size and Custom Fonts. Step-by-Step
Wrapping up, I believe that Notion opens up a world of possibilities for freelancers who are looking to streamline their workflow and increase productivity (and thus their revenue💸). It doesn't matter if you're a seasoned freelancer or just starting out, Notion templates can help you manage your projects, tasks, clients, and finances all in one place.
Give these templates a try and see how they can transform your workday.